Earth Day hits on April 22nd! With the year that we just had – it’s an important day to come together and do good for our planet. Here at Stewart’s Spiked Seltzer, we have come up with a few ways that we can make a difference as a community. Join in for one or join in for a few – together we can make a difference!
Stewart’s Spiked Seltzer Earth Day 2021 Initiative Participation Ideas
- Walk, bike or carpool on Thursday April 22nd to reduce gas emissions. Every little bit counts!
- Clean your local park, street, neighborhood or beach as a community – socially distanced of course.
- Become a partner at One Planted Tree or donate to the non-profit that helps build and restore forests – one tree at a time
- This week, make the change to ditch single-use plastic and switch to more environmentally friendly items like reusable water bottles and silverware.
- Reward yourself with a delicious and healthy hard seltzer – Low Carb and gluten free Stewart’s Spiked Seltzer and don’t forget to recycle the can! Stewart’s Spiked packaging is 100% recyclable!